New Website for parents looking to reducing conflict and improve parent relationships
21 July 2020 (by admin)
Brighton & Hove City Council has just launched a brand new website for parents and professionals looking to reducing conflict and improve parent relationships.
Here is the link: https://new.brighton-hove.gov.uk/parent-relationships
The website includes:
- Training opportunities, including FREE e-learning for any professionals interacting with parents in conflict
- Support and advice for parent, together, separated or considering separation
- Information about courses parents can attend and other support available
- Getting On Better cards
Here is the link: https://new.brighton-hove.gov.uk/gettingonbetter
We have also partnered with relationships experts OnePlusOne to develop these cards. They come as both physical postcards and online versions for phone/tablet use, easily sharable via email and social media. There are eight cards, two for separated parents, two for couples.
They are designed to help parents:
- Reduce conflict in their relationship
- Improve their communication
- Understand more about how their relationship works
You can request copies of the physical cards be posted out direct to parent homes. See the website for more details of how to do this.