Mathematics at Patcham Junior School is taught in an inclusive, creative way to ensure that pupils understand the underlying concepts.
Our aim is to provide opportunities for children to:
- experience challenges, success and enjoyment in maths;
- develop their skills in mental maths and later written methods;
- become numerate and apply their numeracy skills in a wider context;
- communicate mathematical ideas confidently, both orally and on paper;
- develop their creative thinking skills.
Mathletics is a comprehensive online learning environment which children can use to develop their understanding. Click here….